With another Sunday, here’s the 95th edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- 22 Tiny Mental Health Habits That Can Improve Your Life In 2022. Check it out here.
- However you feel right now is totally OK. Read more here.
- How did food tech in India evolve beyond Swiggy and Zomato? Read here.
- How ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ Was “Shaped” by Its Secret Stars? Check it out here.
- The best time to go to sleep for a healthier heart. Read here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- On Pivot, Kara and Scott look back at the biggest news of 2021. From the Capitol insurrection to the Facebook Files, 2021 was chock full of wild events, big personalities, and strange happenings. Listen to it here.
- On Modern Finance, Kevin Rose is joined by Alexis Ohanian, founder of venture capital firm SevenSevenSix and co-founder of Reddit, discuss Web2 lessons for Web3 aspirants, the cultural and economic benefits of diversifying the crypto space, NFT collecting, the future of investment, Bored Apes vs. CryptoPunks, the power of community, and much more. Check it out here.
- On My First Million, Sam Parr and Shaan Puri share their favorite Twitter accounts to follow and what they have learned from them. Listen here.
- When Hans Zimmer first started working on the music of Dune, he made what he calls a “sketchbook” – creating motifs and themes that might occur in the film. And in this episode of Song Exploder, he takes us through the first sketch he did for Dune. Check it out here.
- On Cyrus Says, Sanjeev Kapoor talks all about how he started out, started out the trend of celebrity chefs in India, and lots more. Listen here.
What To Watch:
- 2021, in 6 minutes. Check it out here.
- Elon Musk sat down with Babylon Bee for an in-depth interview on wokeness, Elizabeth Warren, taxing the rich, the Metaverse, which superhero Elon would be, and how the left is killing comedy. Watch it here.
- Jonah Hill, Adam Mckay, Jennifer Lawrence, Leonardo DiCaprio, Meryl Streep, and Tyler Perry break down their new Netflix film ‘Don’t Look Up‘. Watch here.
- Documentary Recommendation of the Week – Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts (The cast from the film series ‘Harry Potter’ reunite and embark on a journey down memory lane with nostalgic conversations while celebrating 20 years since the first film.) Now streaming on Amazon Prime here.
- Movie Recommendation of the Week – Minnal Murali (A tailor gains special powers after being struck by lightning, but must take down an unexpected foe if he is to become the superhero his hometown needs.) Now streaming on Netflix here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging, and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.