With another Sunday, here’s the 58th edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- Can digital currencies and crypto investors help close India’s SME financing gap? Read here.
- Balaji Srinivasan’s piece on adding crypto to IndiaStack. Check it out here.
- Non-Fungible Tokens And Copyright Law: A ‘Nifty’ Dilemma. Read more here.
- India Has a Double Mutant Virus Variant. Should We Worry? Read here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- New York Times CEO Meredith Levien on the future of news and of NYT, on the Recode Media podcast. Listen here.
- Alex Lieberman, co-founder & CEO of Morning Brew, on building a digital media empire, growth playbooks, and the $75M sale, on the Creator Lab podcast. Listen more here.
- On Modern Finance, Kevin talks to Matt Hall and John Watkinson of Larva Labs about the CryptoPunks origin story, their current chapter, and what we can expect from them in the future. Check it out here.
- In this episode of The Ranveer Show, Abhishek Bachchan talks about being called an underrated actor, his journey in Bollywood, time when his father almost lost everything, his life after marrying Aishwarya, turning into an investor, and much more. Listen here.
- Podcast Recommendation of the Week – 7.31 AM (a daily podcast with the major happenings and headlines around gaming, NFT, fashion, sports, pop culture and more) Check it out here.
What To Watch:
- Why you should not start your day with seeds, spices, and shots? Watch it here.
- Prajakta Koli talks about her YouTube journey, her content creation process, college life, and more, on The Bombay Journey ft Siddhaarth Aalambayan. Watch here.
- What your BMI doesn’t tell about your health? Check it out here.
- TV Show Recommendation of the Week – Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted (Gordon Ramsay travels around the world to immerse himself into different cultures and cuisines. He then interacts with local chefs to learn and compete with them.) Now streaming on Hotstar here.
- Movie Recommendation of the Week – Joji (An engineering dropout and the youngest son of a rich family lives with his aspirations of becoming super wealthy. Driven by greed and blind ambition, he decides to execute his plans following an unexpected event in the family.) Now Streaming on Amazon Prime here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.
I write a newsletter called ‘The Weekly Zazz‘ for my subscribers, where you can receive the above content and much more on your mail, with an intent of combining thought, emotion and information on mindset, marketing, pop culture and more. If you wish to subscribe, check out https://rth24.substack.com