With another Sunday, here’s the 115th edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
What To Read:
- Art is an Investment to Appreciate. Read more here.
- How NFTs Could Increase Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion? Read here.
- Why Some Animals And Plants Don’t Belong Everywhere? Read it here.
- A Harvard nutritionist and brain expert avoids these 5 types of foods that can make you ‘tired and stressed’. Check it out here.
- Food fights are not new to India. Medieval texts show mud-slinging among Jains, Buddhists, and Hindus. Read here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- On Life Kit, Psychologist Aarti Gupta explains how FOMO shows up in our lives and how to battle it. Listen to it here.
- On Props & Drops with Matt Kalish and GaryVee, Kevin Rose joins in to talk Moonbirds, Proof.xyz, and drop some history about Gary and his time in the Web2 world, and much more. Check it out here.
- Business Wars focuses on a new ‘battle’, Häagen-Dazs vs Ben & Jerry’s, the battle for ice cream supremacy. Listen here.
- Seth Godin riffs about creating conditions for change, on his podcast Akimbo. Check it out here.
- In this episode of Naan Curry, Sadaf and Archit chat about one of the most important ingredients in India – milk, its history, its health benefits, types of milk, and more. Listen to it here.
What To Watch:
- On TED Talks Daily, design thinker and head of Instagram Adam Mosseri explains how this new age of the internet (web3) will give way to “the greatest transfer of power from institutions to individuals in all time.” Watch it here.
- On Unfiltered by Samdish, Pankaj Tripathi shares his fond memories of doing theatre, talks about some of his iconic roles and reveals his strong opinions on birthdays, and more. Check it out here.
- Pooja Hegde speaks to Anupama Chopra about her Cannes 2022 debut, being a ‘Potter nerd’, Arabic Kuthu and the craze around it and what she’s hoping to achieve with the All About Love foundation. Watch here.
- Short Film Recommendation of the Week – Tasalli Se (The story revolves around two friends, Somesh and Ranjan, who had a spat on social media but reconcile after 12 long years.) Now streaming on Amazon MiniTV here.
- Short Film Recommendation 2 of the Week – Gray (Based on the life of a young woman, Naina, who goes through a tumultuous time after an uncomfortable experience changes her life.) Now streaming on Amazon MiniTV here.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.