With another Sunday, here’s the 73rd edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- How Nothing designed its Ear 1 earphones to beat Apple’s AirPods? Read here.
- Simone Biles withdrew from final ‘to focus on my mental health’ — here’s how to tell if you need a break. Read more here.
- Avoid these 24 overused words and phrases that make you sound ‘pretentious,’ say grammar experts. Check it out here.
- What Makes Music Universal? Read here.
- Eternal Change for No Energy: A Time Crystal Finally Made Real. Read here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- Dr. Andrew Huberman on Optimizing Sleep, Enhancing Performance, Reducing Anxiety, Increasing Testosterone, and Using the Body to Control the Mind, on The Tim Ferriss Show. Listen here.
- In this episode of Life Kit, a culinary historian, a professor, and a nutritionist share their advice on how to carry on culinary traditions. Listen to it here.
- Sarvesh Shashi on his journey to building SARVA Yoga, on the AngelList India Radio podcast. Check it out here.
- On Cyrus Says, F2 Racing car driver Jehan Daruvala talks about starting out in racing so young, Parsis and their love for cars, how he started karting at a very young age, how it all works – Formula 1, 2 & 3, how it all starts from Go-karting, how Jehan moved up the ranks to be in Formula 2 right now, and tons more. Listen here.
- Matt Damon joins the Happy Sad Confused podcast to chat about his new film, STILLWATER, his choice of films, Good Will Hunting, and much more! Listen to it here.
What To Watch:
- Dr. Baland Jalal talks about Lucid Dreaming, Spiritualism, the Occult to the Human Mind, explained from a neuroscience perspective, on The Ranveer Show. Watch here.
- Co-CEO and Chief Content Officer of Netflix, Ted Sarandos talks about his impeccable storytelling instincts, the art of dealing with artists, and the future of entertainment on Film Companion. Check it out here.
- Sadhguru on how to overcome compulsive emotional patterns? Watch here.
- Short Film Recommendation of the Week – Natkhat (It stars Vidya Balan as a mother educating her young son about gender equality) Now streaming on Voot here.
- Movie Recommendation of the Week – Sarpatta Parambarai (A young man from the Black Town of 1970s segregated Madras finds an opportunity to redeem his boxing clan and himself from years of defeat.) Now streaming on Amazon Prime here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.