Can you put in the same efforts and work with the same positive mindset towards your goals, every day? Sometimes, we don’t feel that push! There are inconsistent days, and during that time, we want to proceed with our day and move on to the next one, hoping for a more positive day with more accomplishments.
So, how do you stay motivated daily?
Here are a few pointers, which have helped me and could help you too!
- Have a macro goal in your mind; what do you want to achieve? That goal firstly should motivate you enough to push you a macro level. However, what about the micro situation, day-to-day?
- Reverse-engineer that goal into smaller goals, the more achievable targets, set for a yearly – monthly – weekly – daily basis.
- Write down your goals every day. Journalize it.
- Write down the tasks for the day beforehand. Either the night before or early morning, before you start your day. You now have the motivation to complete those tasks and check them off.
- After this, we still tend to bounce off track, so to keep yourself in check, you should surround yourself with daily inspirational material, wallpapers, social media accounts that you’re following, apps on your phone, people that you talk/meet.
- Most importantly, discipline is vital. Discipline keeps you in check, makes you complete all your tasks, enables you to push yourself towards your goals, and creates time from all your daily chores for your productive work.