Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
Once you set your mind towards something, you can achieve anything you want. The only thing which stops you from doing so is yourself.
Don’t let outside voices and actions affect your decisions.
Instead of focusing on
– what others are doing, or
– what the hot trends are, or
– what your weaknesses are,
Focus on your Strengths.
They will help you win the game. Usually, our strengths are something we love, so why not achieve something that plays on it. We’d be good at what we do, and be happy doing so!
Create a SWOT chart which states your strengths and weaknesses and the chances and risks you see for yourself.
Based on that, it’ll give you a clearer idea of your life and help you guide yourself towards a better future.
“There is no value in life except what you choose to place upon it and no happiness in any place except what you bring to it yourself.” – Henry David Thoreau
Most of us define our self-worth with our net-worth and base our life’s decisions on that factor, which, indeed is 100% wrong.
In the end, what matters is how you value yourself – not how others judge you.
- Being self-aware – what you bring to the table – not how much – that makes the difference.
- Learn on your strengths and weaknesses – work on them.
- Constantly, keep improving, so you develop as a better version of yourself – not for others – but YOU.
When you look back, you won’t remember having this bank balance or spending X amount of money on mundane stuff – what you will cherish is, showing gratitude towards yourself and others; working and improving towards a better you; earning respect because of your value.