With another Sunday, here’s the twenty-sixth edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- Your brain is a prediction-making machine — which is why it isn’t wired to deal with a pandemic. Here’s what to do about it.
- Algorithms Control Your Online Life. Here’s How To Reduce Their Influence.
- Apple goes to war with the gaming industry
Read more here.
- Facebook and Instagram reveal content ‘recommendation guidelines’
- Is ‘FRIENDS‘ becoming the new ‘Star Wars‘?
Read more here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- On ‘On Purpose with Jay Shetty‘, he talks about 4 practical ways to think like a monk and how this powerful mindset will rest a difficult year for you.
- Check out the podcast, ‘Mission ISRO with Harsha Bhogle‘, the story of India’s space programme, how it started, what happened, the entire story.
Check out here.
- Do you have COVID-19 depression? Dr Daniel and Tana Amen talk about it on ‘The Brain Warrior’s Way Podcast‘
Listen to it here.
- Kunal Shah on how to become a second-time entrepreneur and learning from the past, on the Moneycontrol podcast.
- On ‘The Deshbhakt with Akash Banerjee‘, Ravish Kumar talks politics, governance, citizenship and tolerance.
P.S. There’s a part 2 of the episode as well.
Check it out here.
What To Watch:
- She is covering the real news, the real debates are here, the panel discussions are amazing to watch. Check out Faye D’souza’s youtube channel for a new form of journalism.
Check out the channel here.
- Rocky and Mayur are taking a road trip, each day in a new city, covering the food specialities and tourism spots of the area, with daily vlogs on their individual channels as well as History TV18‘s channel as well.
Watch it here.
- The English Nut interviews Dr. Shashi Tharoor, talking about English words ‘looted’ from India, English words used uniquely in India, and so much more.
- David Blaine successfully completes Ascension balloon stunt
- Fold, Flip or Duo: why fold a phone?
Watch it here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.
I write a newsletter called ‘The Weekly Zazz‘ for my subscribers, where you can receive the above content and much more on your mail, with an intent of combining thought, emotion and information on mindset, marketing, pop culture and more. If you wish to subscribe, check out https://rth24.substack.com