With another Sunday, here’s the 54th edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- The Virtue of Delayed Gratification. Read more here.
- 4 ways to fight imposter syndrome. Read here.
- The Non-Fungible Token Bible: Everything you need to know about NFTs (by Devin Finzer, the co-founder of OpenSea). Check it out here.
- Zack Snyder breaks down the ending of Justice League. Read it here.
- Getting All 7.8 Billion Humans Online: What Will It Take? Read here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- The Business Wars podcast takes a deep dive into SpaceX versus Blue Origin, their start, their history, their vision, and the competition between them. Check out the series here.
- Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool Sports, on what most media companies get wrong, on The Business Side with Ian Borthwick podcast. Listen here.
- Aftab Hossain (DCinvestor) talks about what makes NFTs so appealing, how they have infiltrated the mainstream, and much more, on the Modern Finance podcast. Listen to it here.
- On Screenplayed Breakdown, Emerald Fennell and Carey Mulligan talk about their new film, ‘Promising Young Woman.’ Emerald explains how she blends comedy with a serious issue, and Carey tells us about working with a first-time director on a big production. Listen here.
- Podcast Recommendation of the Week – Big Money Energy (where host, Ryan Serhant sits down with some of the most interesting entrepreneurs and self-made people to learn the stories behind their biggest accomplishments, their paths to success, and how they overcome obstacles that stand in the way.) Check out the podcast here.
What To Watch:
- Mark Cuban and the CEO of Binance, CZ in a fireside chat on NFTs, DeFi, Bitcoin, and more. Watch here.
- Why vaccine side effects are a good thing? Watch it here.
- IGN sat down with Zack Snyder to go deep on the Justice League Snyder Cut, with new details on what the four-hour long DC movie means for Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Cyborg and the Batman. Check it out here.
- TV Show Recommendation of the Week – Drive To Survive (a documentary series produced in a collaboration between Netflix and Formula One to give a behind-the-scenes look at the drivers and races of the Formula One World Championship) Now streaming on Netflix here.
- Movie Recommendation of the Week – Zack Snyder’s Justice League (now streaming on BookMyShow Stream here)
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.
I write a newsletter called ‘The Weekly Zazz‘ for my subscribers, where you can receive the above content and much more on your mail, with an intent of combining thought, emotion and information on mindset, marketing, pop culture and more. If you wish to subscribe, check out https://rth24.substack.com