Amidst all the content I consume every week, through this weekly series of ‘My Weekly Learnings’, sharing highlights of content pieces that caught my eye and provided more value than I could imagine.
(P.S. Every Sunday, I share a list of what to read, listen, and watch, in my weekly series, The Last 7 Days. You can check out the editions here).
1. Read to collect the dots, write to connect them. [David Perell]
2. Fitness is 80% nutrition, 20% working out.
Clarity is 80% thinking/writing, 20% reading.
Growing is 80% self-discipline, 20% long-term vision.
Investing is 50% good judgment, 50% being patient.
Attracting opportunities is 0% luck, 100% putting yourself out there and taking risks. [Orange Book on Twitter]
3. A word to every creative person from Ira Glass (sourced from David Perell’s Twitter)
4. What if your life was a sacred responsibility?
The body, a temple.
Every motive, pure.
Every glance, compassionate.
Every word, true.
Every act, right.
Every moment, holy. [Naval Ravikant]
5. “We’re juicing ourselves with sugar, with caffeine, and with whatever the ‘dopaminey’ stimulus is of social media … We’re dosing ourselves to the absolute maximum. This is a sugar, caffeine, and social media society.” [Balaji Srinivasan on the Invest like the Best podcast] (Listen to this particular clip here: https://t.co/PVsGZR5lb8)