I have been writing blogs on a daily basis for a year now and this is blog no. 365!
Do you know what it means?
Today, I complete One Year of Blogging, having never missed a day!
Whilst writing, I’ve come across some really interesting ideas/ thoughts which I’m sure, if not for blogging, couldn’t have been penned down the way it happened now.
Which brings me to the highlight of today’s blog post, because providing value on a daily basis is the base of why I do what I do.
If, after one year of every day blogging, I had to sum up my learning from it, it’d be the following –
- Daily blogging has widened my thought process in a way, that I’m able to concentrate on my thoughts better than before and write more freely on a topic that I think is important to talk about.
- Talking about writing freely, one of the most important learning was my writing process. To be honest, I wasn’t good at the writing stuff, the grammar, the vocabulary, the punctuation, the sentence formation – there’s a lot to think about when it comes to writing.
However, writing on a daily basis has opened it up for me and now, I’m more confident about it than ever before.
- All of this has also allowed my creative channels to open up – try to think more creatively while writing, how can a certain topic be said in a different manner so it brings more value than, if said directly.
- Also, having kept a scheduled time to post before, and without failing to post on a daily basis, it has also allowed me to develop a creative discipline within me which doesn’t have the space for “creative blocks” or “mental blocks”, because at the end of the day, I know what I have to share and I cannot back out of it.
- Lastly, it brings so much value to the people, the way they respond after reading something – it’s extremely joyful to know that your writing has made a difference to someone’s life.
Blogging is fun and no matter how many trends or platforms change and evolve, text as a medium of communication will never change and something like blogging is here to stay!
Thank you to everyone who take the time out to read these blogs, either on a regular basis, or even a particular one, once in a blue moon, when it seems imteresting to them. I’m ever grateful to all of you.
Keep reading, keep enjoying!
Your feedback is always valuable.
Cannot wait for blog no. 3600 in 10 years!