With another Sunday, here’s the 44th edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- A Data-Driven End to Capitalism as We Know It. Read more here.
- What the myth of Faust can teach us? Check it out here.
- A former monk on the simple mindfulness exercise that can help you combat negative thoughts and feel calmer in times of stress. Read here.
- Is Social Media Addiction actually a coping mechanism? Read more here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- On the Pivot podcast, Kara Swisher and Scott Galloway look ahead at what to expect in markets, acquisitions, automation, work culture, healthcare, and media in 2021. Listen to it here.
- The growing influence of podcasts ft Amit Doshi, head of IVM Podcasts, on the Pepper Spotlight podcast. Check it out here.
- Dr Mark Hyman on how the healthiest people make smart choices about their food, well-being and medicine, on On Purpose with Jay Shetty. Listen to it here.
- On Story Tellers and Story Sellers, Vineet talks to Sameeksha Uniyal, Consumer Marketing Lead at Bacardi, and Gunjan Arya, CEO at OML about 10 years of India’s Happiest festival weekend, being at the forefront of youth experiences, about supporting India’s independent music scene and taking the festival digital in 2020. Listen here.
- Mentalist and illusionist, Derren Brown talks Happiness with Simon Sinek on his podcast, A Bit of Optimism. Check it out here.
What To Watch:
- On Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu, Dave Asprey on the hidden benefits of fasting, different types and how you can begin in an easy, effective way. Watch it here.
- Wim Hof in conversation with Sadhguru, on exploring life and understanding the deeper aspect of it. Watch here.
- Anil Kapoor, Anurag Kashyap, and Vikramaditya Motwane in conversation with Danny Boyle. Check it out here.
- The history of consumerism, on The School of Life. Watch it here.
- Why movies went from 15 minutes to 2 hours? Watch here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.
I write a newsletter called ‘The Weekly Zazz‘ for my subscribers, where you can receive the above content and much more on your mail, with an intent of combining thought, emotion and information on mindset, marketing, pop culture and more. If you wish to subscribe, check out https://rth24.substack.com