With another Sunday, here’s the 93rd edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- From Spotify hits to indie films, Barack Obama shares his favorite pop culture picks for 2021. Check it out here.
- 44 things you forgot happened in 2021. Check out the list here.
- Twitter names top brand tweets of 2021. Read it here.
- An opinion piece on ‘The Meme Stock‘. Read here.
- The Best Way to Hug Someone, According to Science. Check it out here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- Kara Swisher, Scott Galloway, and a handful of Friends of Pivot make some predictions about what 2022 has in store for Metaverse, China, Apple, and more. Listen to it here.
- On The Decoder with Nilay Patel, John Hanke, the CEO of Niantic, talks about the reality of metaverse, the role of Niantic and in particular, Pokemon Go has played in it. Listen here.
- In this episode of The Ranveer Show, Abhishek Bachchan opens to many personal stories about his family, more specifically his father Amitabh Bachchan, about his mindset. He also talks about the future of cinema, OTT platforms, content & more. Check it out here.
- Sir Kenneth Branagh shares how his own family’s experiences influenced Belfast, his new film that focuses on adult-sized issues like ‘the troubles’ in Ireland from the perspective of a child, on The No Film School Podcast. Listen to it here.
- On this episode of Naan Curry, the hosts explore India’s favorite healthy flour – Besan, the source of Besan, the difference between chickpea flour and Besan, health benefits, and more. Check it out here.
What To Watch:
- EW gathered the ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home‘ stars Tom Holland, Zendaya, and Jacob Batalon for a SPOILER-FREE conversation about what life was like while making their new Marvel movie. Watch it here.
- Max Verstappen, World Champion Formula 1 2021 sat down together with his dad Jos Verstappen and David Coulthard the day after his historic victory in Abu Dhabi, breaking down the season in detail, his mindset throughout the season, and the moments of glory and disappointments in 2021. Check it out here.
- 16 Smartphones. Which one wins the Blind Smartphone Camera Test of 2021, on MKBHD’s channel? Watch here.
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Sir Alex Ferguson reunite on camera for a conversation about communication and leadership. Check it out here.
- Movie Recommendation of the Week – Spiderman: No Way Home (With Spider-Man’s identity now revealed, our friendly neighborhood web-slinger is unmasked and no longer able to separate his normal life as Peter Parker from the high stakes of being a superhero. When Peter asks for help from Doctor Strange, the stakes become even more dangerous, forcing him to discover what it truly means to be Spider-Man.) Now in theatres.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging, and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.