With another Sunday, here’s the 91st edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- The internet’s third chapter is coming. Read more here.
- What are DAOs? Here’s what to know about the ‘next big trend’ in crypto. Check it out here.
- How To Get The Most Out Of Your Best Habits? Read here.
- MrBeast’s ‘Real Life Squid Game’ and the price of viral stunts. Read more here.
- What’s an Audio Aura? An aura expert explains Spotify Wrapped’s new feature. Check it out here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- Neil Degrasse Tyson discusses the responsibility of using your platform to champion causes you care about, how to keep your head above water when pursuing a passion until it pays the bills, and why the hell it’s taken so long for space tourism to become an industry, on Big Money Energy. Listen to it here.
- On Today Explained, Recode’s Rebecca Heilweil explains how humans are trashing space. A space environmentalist explains what cleanup might look like. Listen here.
- When a psychologist who studies well-being ends up with a brain tumor, what happens when she puts her own research into practice? Listen to it on Ted Talks Daily here.
- On Cyrus Says, Ashish Singhal, Founder & CEO of CoinSwitch, talks about the new Cryptocurrency Bill 2021, how CoinSwitch Kuber has evolved over the years, how crypto companies are solving real world problems, investing in crypto, and lots more. Check it out here.
- Hosts Lizzie Bassett and Alex Logan break down Jane Campion’s ‘The Power of the Dog‘, why you need to see it, why it’s a major Oscar contender, on IMDb is Obsessed podcast. Listen to it here.
What To Watch:
- On The Daily Stoic, Ryan Holiday talks to Gary Vaynerchuk about his new book Twelve and a Half, how to get comfortable with vulnerability and emotional development, the best way to maintain long-term business success, and more. Watch it here or listen to it on Spotify here.
- Squid Game recreated in real-life, with 456 contestants and a $456,000 prize money, by MrBeast. Watch it here.
- Nuseir Yassin aka Nas Daily chats about work, life, his inspiration, money, and more on the Curly Tales episode of Sunday Brunch. Check it out here.
- TV Show Recommendation of the Week – All or Nothing: Juventus (An exploration of the highs and lows of the Turing-based Juventus football club in the 2020/21 season as they strive for victory in the Italian Premier League under the guidance of Massimiliano Allegri.) Now streaming on Amazon Prime here.
- Movie Recommendation of the Week – Sardar Udham (Based on the life of Sardar Udham Singh, a revolutionary freedom fighter best known for assassinating Michael O’Dwyer in London to take revenge for 1919 Jallianwala Bagh massacre in Amritsar.) Now streaming on Amazon Prime here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging, and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.