With another Sunday, here’s the 86th edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- A neuroscientist shares the 4 brain-changing benefits of exercise—and how much she does every week. Read here.
- Two Words That Win Your Audience’s Undivided Attention. Check it out here.
- ‘Lose fat in 5 days’ exercise videos are harmful for fitness beginners. Read here to know more.
- The 4 Simple Introspection Steps That Will Boost Self Awareness. Read more here.
- 20 Background Details You Definitely Missed On ‘The Office‘. Check it out here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- Mark Cuban joins Scott Galloway to discuss Bitcoin, Ethereum, use-cases for digital assets, and where SEC regulations might come in, why he’s bullish on AI, and more, on The Prof G Pod with Scott Galloway. Listen here.
- In this episode of On Purpose, Jay Shetty tells us how to find our own voice and turn our insecurities into stepping stones for healing and self-improvement. Find out more here.
- Raymond Tallis on what it means to be human, on Philosophy for our Times podcast. Listen to it here.
- On Cyrus Says, Yashraj Mukhate talks about the common factor of doing engineering which exists in so many creative people, how he realized that music was what he wanted to pursue, his parents always bring extremely supportive, and tons more. Check it out here.
- Podcast Recommendation of the Week – HBO’s Succession Podcast (The official podcast about the HBO Original series Succession. Each week journalist and host Kara Swisher unpacks real-world events that echo the saga unfolding on screen.) Find it here.
What To Watch:
- Cristiano Ronaldo on his Manchester United move, his approach to the game, his hunger to win, thoughts on retirement, and more. Check it out here.
- Amit Trivedi talks about music creation, creativity, spirituality, the future of the music industry, and much more, on The Ranveer Show (Hindi) Watch it here.
- In this session of Film Companion, Janhvi Kapoor speaks to Anupama Chopra about the rules of Gen Z stardom, the pressures of social media, wanting to do movies in multiple genres & languages, and more. Watch here.
- Documentary Recommendation of the Week – Countdown: Inspiration4 Mission to Space (A chronicle of the SpaceX Dragon mission, Inspiration4, in which four civilians travel into space on a three-day trip.) Now streaming on Netflix here.
- Movie Recommendation of the Week – Shang Chi: The Legend of the Ten Rings (Martial-arts master Shang-Chi confronts the past he thought he left behind when he’s drawn into the web of the mysterious Ten Rings organization.)
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.