With another Sunday, here’s the 83rd edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- In Real Life, Not All Interruptions Are Rude. Read the entire article here.
- Why do we work so hard? Read it here.
- A Harvard nutritionist and brain expert shares the 5 foods she eats every day to sharpen her memory and focus. Check it out here.
- What makes a good cup of coffee? Read here.
- Why is Sendha Namak consumed during Navratri fasts? Read more here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- On Pivot, Kara Swisher sits down with SpaceX CEO/Tesla Technoking Elon Musk for a discussion on China, rockets, Mars colonization, and more. Listen to it here.
- Rob Dyrdek, Founder & CEO of venture studio Dyrdek Machine, former professional skateboarder, and star of hit shows like Rob & Big and Ridiculousness, joins Sam and Shaan on My First Million Podcast to discuss how he transitioned from acting and athletics to venture capital and how he structures his many business interests and more. Check it out here.
- In this episode of On Purpose, Jay Shetty discusses the three personality types that are common in most relationships and how to create a powerful relationship. Listen to what those types are here.
- On Awards Chatter, Nicolas Cage reflects on growing up Coppola, following ‘Leaving Las Vegas’ by going full Bruckheimer, why he now works constantly and what it’s like being “rediscovered” at 57. Listen here.
- Rahul Kohli discusses working with the writer and director Mike Flanagan, developing his character Sheriff Hassan and his iconic look and stance, the responsibility of playing that character, and his interpretation of that ending of Midnight Mass, on Just the Facts with Alex Zane. Check it out here, only if you’ve watched Midnight Mass.
What To Watch:
- Aston Martin Chief Creative Officer Marek Reichman talks about all the Aston Martin cars that appear in the James Bond movies. Marek talks about the popularity brought to the DB5 after Goldfinger, all the awesome gadgets they’ve fit into the cars throughout the years, and how the Aston Martin has grown with the Bond series. Check it out here.
- What happened in the first minutes after the dinosaurs disappeared? Watch it here.
- On Film Companion, Prajakta Koli discusses the craft of content creation, the responsibility of having that kind of influence, and navigating her new life as an actor. Watch here.
- TV Show Recommendation of the Week – Squid Game (Hundreds of cash-strapped contestants accept an invitation to compete in children’s games for a tempting prize, but the stakes are deadly.) Now streaming on Netflix here.
- Movie Recommendation of the Week – Kaanekkaane (Dpt. Tahsildar Paul Mathai arrives in town for some court matters. He is welcomed by his son-in-law Allen. But when Paul is leaving Allen’s home, something catches his eye. There comes the shift in their lives…) Now streaming on SonyLIV here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.