With another Sunday, here’s the 78th edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- Digital Addictions Are Drowning Us in Dopamine. Read more here.
- How are McDonald’s hamburgers really made, as seen at a McDonald’s meat-processing factory? Check it out here.
- Mickey Mouse will be public domain soon—here’s what that means.
- The crises won’t stop coming. Radical acceptance is the key to coping. Read here.
- When big influencers steal content, small original creators lose out. Read more here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- Satya Nadella discusses how, as Chairman and CEO, he has transformed Microsoft from a cutthroat culture towards embracing social networks, collaboration, and cloud, on Masters of Scale with Reid Hoffman. Listen here.
- Each episode of ‘We Are Supported By‘ deep dives with a woman who has put a crack in the glass ceiling, and this time hosts Kristen Bell and Monica Padman deep dive into the life of Sheryl Sandberg. Check it out here.
- 4 Tips for cleaning up your social media diet on the Life Kit podcast. Listen to it here.
- On F1 Beyond the Grid podcast, Mick Schumacher talks improving as a driver, duelling with Verstappen, and his F1 mentors. Listen here.
- On The Director’s Cut, director Tom McCarthy discusses his new film, Stillwater, with fellow director Scott Cooper in a Q&A at the DGA theater in Los Angeles. Check it out here.
What To Watch:
- How do tech companies manipulate the media? Watch here.
- Mr. Rajiv Malhotra, a renowned computer scientist, also an Indian-American activist, author, and speaker who raises voices on issues for the nation, talks on topics like Artificial Intelligence, Indian politics, Geopolitics, & Future Technologies on The Ranveer Show. Check it out here.
- Watch all of Cristiano Ronaldo’s goals scored for Manchester United here.
- Show Recommendation of the Week – Down To Earth with Zac Efron (Actor Zac Efron travels around the world with wellness expert Darin Olien to find healthy, sustainable ways to live.) Now streaming on Netflix here.
- Movie Recommendation of the Week – Vivo (A music-loving kinkajou embarks on the journey of a lifetime to fulfill his destiny and deliver a love song for an old friend.) Now streaming on Netflix here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.