With another Sunday, here’s the 76th edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- How to find ‘flow’ while working from home, according to a peak performance expert? Read here.
- Why is a minute divided into 60 seconds, an hour into 60 minutes, yet there are only 24 hours in a day? Read it here.
- In Charts: How India Is Ageing. Check it out here.
- How to Avoid the ‘Kick the Cat’ Effect? Read here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- Olympic gold medalist Neeraj Chopra talks about what’s holding back our track and field athletes from beating world class international athletes, his diet and love for shopping, the biggest change in the minds of Indian athletes going to the Olympics and more, on Stars se Baatein with Salil. Listen here.
- Neuroscientist Wendy Suzuki discusses the brain-changing benefits of exercise on the Ted Talks Daily podcast. Check it out here.
- Harsh Jain, Co-Founder, and CEO of Dream Sports speaks about what inspired him to start Dream11, choosing the right investors to partner with, building the right company culture, and setting audacious goals for yourself, on The Kalaari Podcast. Listen to it here.
- Formula One driver Daniel Ricciardo cruises through on The SmartLess podcast, discussing everything from his early days to his journey in F1 and tid-bits about the sport. Check it out here.
- Actor David Harbour discusses the powerful ending to Season 3 of “Stranger Things”, auditioning for the role, the evolution of his character, and exciting things to expect in Season 4, on That Scene with Dan Patrick. Listen here.
What To Watch:
- Marc Fagelson travels into the auditory system to explore the constant ringing sensation of tinnitus, why it happens, and how to treat it. Watch here.
- Grant Cardone talks about the benefits of having an American mindset, the Secret to his SALES skills, Billionaire Mindset & so much more, on The Ranveer Show. Watch it here.
- Impromptu Antakshari, the sets of Sholay, winning a national award at the age of 5 and driving through the lanes of Bandra, is what this episode of The Bombay Journey with Sachin & Shriya Pilgaonkar has in store. Check it out here.
- Show Recommendation of the Week – The White Lotus (A social satire set at an exclusive Hawaiian resort follows the vacations of various hotel guests over the span of a week as they relax and rejuvenate in paradise) Now streaming on Hotstar here.
- Movie Recommendation of the Week – Kuruthi (Kuruthi is about how enduring human relations that transcends boundaries struggle to survive trials of hatred.) Now streaming on Amazon Prime here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.