With another Sunday, here’s the 71st edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- Matthew McConaughey explains how time off actually helped relaunch his career. Read it here.
- The Rebirth Of NFTs: Moving Beyond The Initial Hype. Check more here.
- Why Stores Place Candy by the Checkout Counter (And Why New Habits Fail)? Read here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- On the SmartLess podcast, Sean, Jason, and Will chat with LeBron James about his upbringing, career, foundation, and giving back to the community. Listen to it here.
- Steve Madden chats on finding success in your thirties and going where the fish are, on Just B with Bethenny Frankel. Check it out here.
- On Stupid No Mor by Anshu Mor, co-founder of The Glitch & podcast host of ‘Advertising Is Dead’, Varun Duggirala discusses ‘creator economy’ & go through his process & learnings in creating a diverse content portfolio. Listen here.
- On What’s Life without Cricket, Gaurav Kapur took us through his journey from starting out as a Radio Jockey to being a top TV presenter to now being a budding entrepreneur. Listen more here.
- Arjun Kanungo opens up about his humble beginnings, his rise to fame, how it’s getting harder to tell what a “hit song” is, and more on Stars se Baatein with Salil. Check it out here.
What To Watch:
- 10 years later, Team ZNMD reunites for a virtual table read, reminiscing the best moments from a journey close to our hearts. Watch it here.
- World’s worst diet vs healthiest diet for 7 days, by Yes Theory. Check it out here.
- On The Ranveer Show, Farhan Akhtar opens up on creativity, fitness and the warrior mindset. Watch here.
- Series Recommendation of the Week – Shadow and Bone (Sinister forces plot against a young soldier after she reveals a magical power that may unite her world.) Now streaming on Netflix here.
- Movie Recommendation of the Week – Malik (A young man rises to prominence through his unswerving fight against political and police corruption in his village.) Now streaming on Amazon Prime here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.