With another Sunday, here’s the 68th edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- David Perell’s mind-boggling piece on ‘Don’t Kill Time’. Check it out here.
- The Art and Science of getting to the very top of Crowded Creator Markets. Read here.
- NFTs and Copyrights. Read about this in-depth here.
- Is a Famous Face a Form of Intellectual Property? Read more here.
- Working all the time isn’t the same thing as productivity. Read here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- On The Decoder with Nilay Patel, he asks Satya Nadella about how he thinks about Windows as a platform, what Microsoft’s responsibilities are, and how he thinks the various antitrust bills in Congress will affect Microsoft’s plans for the future. Listen here.
- In this episode of The School of Greatness, Lewis and Dr. Daniel Amen discuss why the brain has more control over your body than your heart and your mind, the four big circles of the human experience the negative effects that alcohol has on the brain, the five foods that we should eat for better brain health, the biggest benefits of intermittent fasting and the science behind why it works, and so much more. Listen more here.
- On The Wim Hof Podcast, Russell Brand talks about Wim Hof breathing, family, communal wellness , our connection to nature, Russell’s new book, Revelation, and more. Check it out here.
- On Story Tellers and Story Sellers, Vineet sits down to talk about making music with indie sensation Kamakshi Khanna. Conversation ranges from Kamakshi’s experiences as a woman in the scene, self-marketing as an artist and the way ahead in her promising career on stage. Listen here.
- Kaley Cuoco talks to The Awardist co-host Kristen Baldwin about coping with a lot of “up and down emotions” as star and exec producer of the HBO Max comedy-thriller The Flight Attendant. Listen more here.
What To Watch:
- In this episode of The Ranveer Show, Sahil Lavingia, the founder of Gumroad, talks about the ups and downs of heading a start-up and never giving up. Watch here.
- Why are some people left-handed? Watch it here.
- Series Recommendation of the Week – Ray (From a satire to a psychological thriller, four short stories from filmmaker Satyajit Ray are adapted for the screen.) Now streaming on Netflix here.
- Movie Recommendation of the Week – Sherni (Nature and man fight against a forest officer as she and her team of locals and trackers attempt to capture a disturbed tigress.) Now streaming on Amazon Prime here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.