With another Sunday, here’s the 59th edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- “Bitcoin’s Whitepaper” by Satoshi Nakamoto. Read here.
- An interesting read on ‘Blame Games’. Read more here.
- Coordination, Good and Bad. Read here.
- EulerBeats and The Future of NFTs. Check it out here.
- The Neuroscience of Trust (Management behaviors that foster employee engagement). Read more here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- Platformer’s Casey Newton on the Big Technology Podcast to discuss the intensifying battle among Facebook, Clubhouse, Spotify, Apple, and Twitter in the new, social audio space. Listen here.
- On this episode of #NoSugarCoat, Pooja Dhingra talks to Nikhil Taneja on ‘hustle culture’ and coping with its mental health repercussions. Listen more here.
- Bryan Cranston breaks down the iconic final scene in the series finale of ‘Breaking Bad’, on That Scene with Dan Patrick. Check it out here.
- On this episode of Origin Stories, learn about the powerful instincts that cause us to avoid exercise even though we know it’s good for us. Listen here.
- On Variety’s Awards Circuit podcast, “Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom” star Viola Davis discuss working on another August Wilson play following her Oscar-winning role in “Fences.” She also talks race and representation issues that still plague Hollywood. Check it out here.
What To Watch:
- How filmmakers make cameras disappear? (Mirrors in Movies) Watch here.
- A deep-dive into Zack Snyder’s Justice League with Zack Snyder himself, on JusticeCon. Watch here.
- AR Rahman on his passion for music, how he created a song like Kun Faya Kun, his journey in the west, and much more on The Ranveer Show. Check it out here.
- TV Show Recommendation of the Week – The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (Falcon and the Winter Soldier are a mismatched duo who team up for a global adventure that will test their survival skills — as well as their patience.) Now streaming on Hotstar here.
- Movie Recommendation of the Week – The Father (A man refuses all assistance from his daughter as he ages. As he tries to make sense of his changing circumstances, he begins to doubt his loved ones, his own mind and even the fabric of his reality.)
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.
I write a newsletter called ‘The Weekly Zazz‘ for my subscribers, where you can receive the above content and much more on your mail, with an intent of combining thought, emotion and information on mindset, marketing, pop culture and more. If you wish to subscribe, check out https://rth24.substack.com