With another Sunday, here’s the 57th edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- Is cancel culture a mob mentality, or a long-overdue way of speaking truth to power? Read here.
- The theory of multiple intelligences. Read more here.
- The concept of slippery slopes and Schelling fences. Read it here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- In this episode of “Sway,” Tim Cook on the motivations behind Apple’s privacy push, the power the company has over app developers, and potential future Apple innovations, from augmented-reality headsets to autonomous cars. Listen to it here.
- Nikhil Kamath talks Zerodha, investment opportunities in India vs US, cryptocurrencies, and more, on Guy Kawasaki’s Remarkable People podcast. Listen here.
- Sahil Vaidya talks about starting The Minimalist, his journey as an entrepreneur, practicing his creativity, book recommendations, and more on the Pepper Spotlight podcast. Check it out here.
- Kunal Kemmu talks about his love for everyone from Kamal Hassan to Steve Carell as well as The Matrix, as well as his reflections on acting, on the Humans of Cinema podcast. Listen here.
- On 9XM Song Secret podcast, Amit Trivedi shares the secret behind his mad hits from Dev D. Listen to it here.
What To Watch:
- What happens to your body when you fast? Watch here.
- Rahul Subramanian and Kenny Sebastian talk about personal worth, their insecurities, their path to comedy and more, on the Simple Ken Podcast. Check it out here.
- In this episode of Cyrus Says, Cyrus is joined by Ratna Pathak Shah, actress and theatre director, to talk about her love for the theatre, growing up in green rooms of theatres and rehearsal spaces in Mumbai, her mother being a theatre and film actress as well, English theatre and plays in Mumbai back in the day and even now, and lots more. Watch it here.
- TV Show Recommendation of the Week – Invincible (Seventeen-year-old Mark Grayson is just like every guy his age, except that his father is Omni-Man, the most powerful superhero on the planet. As Mark develops powers of his own, he discovers his father’s legacy may not be as heroic as it seems.) Now streaming on Amazon Prime here.
- Movie Recommendation of the Week – Palm Springs (Stuck in a time loop, two wedding guests develop a budding romance while living the same day over and over again.)
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.
I write a newsletter called ‘The Weekly Zazz‘ for my subscribers, where you can receive the above content and much more on your mail, with an intent of combining thought, emotion and information on mindset, marketing, pop culture and more. If you wish to subscribe, check out https://rth24.substack.com