With another Sunday, here’s the 56th edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- The Mighty Mouse: The Impact of Rodents on Advances in Biomedical Research. Read more here.
- Psychoneuroimmunology: the mind’s impact on health. Check it out here.
- Chingari’s Deceptive Video View Count – Bug Or Feature To Woo New Creators? Read it here.
- The Truth About Blockchain | Harvard Business Review. Read here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- On The Tim Ferriss Show, this was the episode of Everything: Balaji Srinivasan on Bitcoin and Ethereum, Media Self-Defense, Drone Warfare, Crypto Oracles, India as Dark Horse, The Pseudonymous Economy, Beautiful Trouble, Ramanujan, Life Extension, and More. Listen to it here.
- OpenSea founders Devin Finzer and Alex Atallah join Katie Haun to talk about the emergence of NFTs, what it means for crypto marketplaces, and how the creator economy will continue to evolve, on a16z Live podcast. Listen here.
- How foods and nutrients control our moods? on the Huberman Lab podcast. Listen more here.
- Daniel Kaluuya takes us into the depths of his subconsciousness, describing the process that goes into building his characters in Get Out, Judas and the Black Messiah, on ‘In The Envelope: Actor’s Podcast’. Listen here.
- Podcast Recommendation of the Week – My First Million (a podcast where Sam Parr and Shaan Puri brainstorm new business ideas based on trends & opportunities they see in the market) Check it out here.
What To Watch:
- Bill Nye, Steven Pinker, Daniel Dennett, Michio Kaku, Robert Sapolsky, and others approach the topic of ‘free will‘ from their unique fields and illustrate how complex and layered the free will debate is. Watch here.
- On Variety’s Actors on Actors series, Tom Holland & Daniel Kaluuya talk about Auditioning For Marvel, The Oscars, And London. Watch it here.
- On The Slow Interview with Neelesh Misra, he chats with Ali Fazal about his life’s unheard stories and journey. Check it out here.
- TV Show Recommendation of the Week – History 101 (Infographics and archival footage deliver bite-size history lessons on scientific breakthroughs, social movements and world-changing discoveries.) Now streaming on Netflix here.
- Movie Recommendation of the Week – Another Round (Four high school teachers consume alcohol on a daily basis to see how it affects their social and professional lives)
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.
I write a newsletter called ‘The Weekly Zazz‘ for my subscribers, where you can receive the above content and much more on your mail, with an intent of combining thought, emotion and information on mindset, marketing, pop culture and more. If you wish to subscribe, check out https://rth24.substack.com