With another Sunday, here’s the 53rd edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- A Handy Glossary of NFT Terms for Newbie Crypto-Art Converts. Check it out here.
- 20 Industries Disrupted by NFTs. Find out here.
- Why ‘I’m too busy’ isn’t an acceptable excuse? Read more here.
- A 30-year Harvard study reveals the 5 simple habits that may prolong your life by 10 years or more. Read here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- On Stanford’s Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders podcast, Balaji Srinivasan speaks on building the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Listen to it here.
- Aarthi Ramamurthy and Sriram Krishnan welcome Marc Andreessen, Chris Dixon, Mike Winkelmann (aka Beeple), Roham Gharegozlou of Dapper Labs, Kayvon Tehranian of Foundation, and other experts and early adopters to discuss all things NFT (non-fungible tokens) on the Good Time Show. Check it out on the a16z Live podcast here.
- Nike’s Phil Knight on how to sell without selling, on the Masters of Scale with Reid Hoffman podcast. Listen here.
- Ryan Holiday talks with author James Clear about practical ways to shift your internal narrative, how to begin and maintain productive habitual action, being flexible with your goals as you set and achieve them, and more, on The Daily Stoic podcast here.
- Following her journey from a shy kid to a breakout star, and what’s next for her, Zendaya on the OTHERtone with Pharrell, Scott, and Fam-Lay. Listen here.
- Follow Up: Zendaya reflects on the roots of her love for acting, navigating child stardom and why she and the writer/director Sam Levinson bring out the best in each other, on the Awards Chatter podcast. Listen to it here.
What To Watch:
- On Bold Conjectures with Paras Chopra, Kunal Shah talks about status-seeking and its many interesting consequences for society, economy, and individual satisfaction. Watch here.
- Luke Coutinho on how to activate and regenerate stem cells through your food and lifestyle, and why this is needed for prevention and handling the most diseases. Watch it here.
- How much does it cost to mine cryptocurrency? Check it out here.
- Series Recommendation of the Week – Zindagi inShort (an anthology of short films that portray ordinary life. Every story depicts different stages of life and bittersweet moments that accompany them) Now Streaming on Netflix here.
- Movie Recommendation of the Week – The Mauritanian (A defense attorney, her associate and a military prosecutor uncover a far-reaching conspiracy while investigating the case of a suspected 9/11 terrorist imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, for six years.)
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.
I write a newsletter called ‘The Weekly Zazz‘ for my subscribers, where you can receive the above content and much more on your mail, with an intent of combining thought, emotion and information on mindset, marketing, pop culture and more. If you wish to subscribe, check out https://rth24.substack.com