With another Sunday, here’s the 50th edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- A Guide to NFTs, and How They Are About to Revolutionize Pretty Much Everything. Read more here.
- Why New Research Says It’s OK to Stay Single (and Die Alone)? Read it here.
- You’re not lazy — Why you need to stop feeling guilty in lockdown, according to an expert? Read here.
- Author who studies millionaires: 240 minutes a day separates the rich from everyone else. Check it out here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- a16z co-founders Marc Andreessen and Ben Horowitz talk about tech trends, company-building, and more in the first episode of their new Clubhouse show, One on One with A and Z. Listen to it on the podcast a16z Live here.
- On ‘Not Just Cricket with Mark Nicholas‘, Virat Kohli opens up about his journey to becoming a professional cricketer, including the impact of the loss of his father, as well as shares his mental health challenges later in his career. Check it out here.
- “An Oral History of The Office” pulls back the curtain on what went into creating this unstoppable force in American popular culture and why it continues to resonate with new audiences today. Check out the podcast here.
- Pooja Dhingra, the founder of Le15 Patisserie talks about her journey from a young 22 year old freshly back from Paris to the sought after businesswoman she is, today, on ‘This Round is on Me‘ podcast. Listen here.
- From his early days of playing chess, the feeling to prove himself after dropping out of school, to becoming a billionaire without any school or college degree, hear Nikhil Kamath, the co-founder of Zerodha, in a heart to heart conversation with Ranveer Allahbadia on The Ranveer Show. Listen to it here.
What To Watch:
- We have been hearing about Dogecoin all over the internet. MKBHD (Marques Brownlee) explains it in detail here.
- Kunal Kemmu gets candid in this episode of The Bombay Journey with Siddharth, as we learn about his early Mumbai life, crazy train journeys, obsession with vada pav and everything in between! Watch it here.
- How to be a nice person online? A much-needed video essential in today’s times by MostlySane. Check it out here.
- TV Show Recommendation of the Week – Made in a Day (A behind the scenes look and deep dive into the production and history behind iconic consumer products.) Streaming on Hotstar here.
- Movie Recommendation of the Week – Tenet (A secret agent is given a single word as his weapon and sent to prevent the onset of World War III. He must travel through time and bend the laws of nature in order to be successful in his mission.) Streaming on YouTube here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.
I write a newsletter called ‘The Weekly Zazz‘ for my subscribers, where you can receive the above content and much more on your mail, with an intent of combining thought, emotion and information on mindset, marketing, pop culture and more. If you wish to subscribe, check out https://rth24.substack.com