With another Sunday, here’s the 45th edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- The Surprising Science of Goal Setting (And Why You’re Probably Doing It Wrong). Read about it here.
- Kunal Shah on the Big Tech getting India wrong, his early life, CRED, and why he drives a Vespa. Read here.
- Apologizing All the Time Could Be a Sign of Anxiety. Read more here.
- A read on Twitter’s decentralized future. Read here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- Everything you need to know about Section 230 – tweets, free speech and beyond, on the a16z podcast. Listen to it here.
- Nas talks with Sadhguru, the meaning of life, happiness and money and more, on the Nas Talks podcast. Listen more here.
- Sometimes we are excessively rude, perhaps even without realising it. How do we recognise this behaviour in ourselves and others and the underlying reasons for it? How can we let go of anger, frustration, and ego to live harmoniously with people around us? Listen to it here on the Gita for the Young and Restless podcast.
- Tanmay Bhat talks creator economy, new platforms, tools and mediums on the LBB Open House podcast. Listen here.
- How Filter Copy, Gobble and Dice Media were built ft Aditi Shrivastava, on The Ranveer Show. Listen to it here.
What To Watch:
- How do psychedelics work? Watch here.
- How virtual reality tricks your brain? Watch it here.
- Is a capitalist – socialist economy inevitable? To understand more, watch here.
- 3 ways to express your thoughts so that everyone will understand. Watch it here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.
I write a newsletter called ‘The Weekly Zazz‘ for my subscribers, where you can receive the above content and much more on your mail, with an intent of combining thought, emotion and information on mindset, marketing, pop culture and more. If you wish to subscribe, check out https://rth24.substack.com