With another Sunday, here’s the 43rd edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- Part human, part machine: is Apple turning us all into cyborgs? Read more here.
- The Age of Infinite Leverage. Check it out here.
- There’s a Scientific Reason Why Indian Food Is So Delicious. Read about it here.
- Netflix explains how it uses AI to sell you on a show. Read more here.
- This Japanese 80% diet rule can help you live a longer life, says longevity researcher. Read here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- On Guy Kawasaki’s Remarkable People podcast, Melanie Perkins on how Canva got its humble beginnings and how she handled all the no’s that they heard over the years.
Check it out here.
- Ajay Banga, the CEO of Mastercard, on whether the company he’s helped build can keep up with Silicon Valley — and with the social consciousness of the next consumer generation, on the Sway Podcast.
- Check out the podcast, Mafialand, where they explore the world of India’s mini-mafias with us, as we blow wide open the corruption and crime that lies at the heart of our daily lives. Check out the podcase here.
- Cyrus Broacha and Sanjay Jha get into a frank discussion about the new political reality in India, the Indian National Congress party’s pitfalls and what he feels they need to do to fix them, the ideological contrasts that are the BJP and the Congress parties, Rahul Gandhi, Narendra Modi, the power of good Hindi to be a politician in India, future possible leaders for the Congress, and lots lots more, on the Cyrus Says podcast.
Listen to it here.
- On F1: Beyond the Grid podcast, George Russell talks racing against close friends, getting Toto Wolff’s attention and more. Listen here.
What To Watch:
- How Chocolate is made inside Cadbury’s chocolate factory? Watch it here.
- The history of the idea of Capitalism. Watch here.
- Watch the Tamil film, Soorarai Pottru here, what an inspiring and uplifting film. Highly recommended.
- The composer of the theme song of tv show, Succession breaks down the creation and the thought process behind creating it. Check it out here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.
I write a newsletter called ‘The Weekly Zazz‘ for my subscribers, where you can receive the above content and much more on your mail, with an intent of combining thought, emotion and information on mindset, marketing, pop culture and more. If you wish to subscribe, check out https://rth24.substack.com